The APACT12th pre-conference program will take place at the Hilton Bali Resort on Wednesday, 12 September 2018. Pre-conference program include meetings and workshops related to tobacco control. While most pre-conferences are open to delegates attending APACT12th without any additional cost, paid workshop require additional registration fee.
Except the paid workshop, pre-conferences are open to delegates attending APACT12th until capacity is reached. You may register directly in your conference profile for open pre-conference workshop. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. With limited capacity, be sure to register early to ensure a seat at the workshop.
Important pre-conference information
- APACT12th registered delegates can attend pre-conferences.
- While most pre-conferences are open to delegates attending APACT12th without any additional cost, paid workshop require additional registration fee.
- Attending pre-conferences require online sign-up. Walk in registration might be available but not guaranteed.
- For those who wish to attend only pre-conferences and not the main conference, day passes are available.
- Participants are encouraged sign-up or purchase day pass online, on-site purchase in the registration area might be available but not guaranteed.
- In attending a pre-conference that requires sign-up, please use the links provided above each event description. Please note that confirmation from the event organizer must be received to guarantee entrance to the pre-conference.
- Signing up for pre-conferences automatically grants permission for the pre-conference organizers to contact you with future updates.
Please note that this is not the complete list of pre-conferences and details are subject to change. Room allocations will be available in the online conference program in July.
- Media advocacy workshop